The Davis Chamber of Commerce will have its annual awards banquet Friday, Jan. 22, at the Davis Conference Center in Layton.
Awards will be presented in five categories, and the Legacy Award will be presented to Davis Hospital and Medical Center.
The public is invited but reservations are required. More information is available by calling 801-593-2200 or accessing email@example.com.
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- David Sturt: Have you failed enough?
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Veteran news executive joins Deseret News
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 31
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- House approves convention hotel bill 4
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3