John Raoux, Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. — J.J. Redick scored 17 points in place of an injured Vince Carter, and the Orlando Magic ended a four-game losing streak with a 113-81 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night.
Matt Barnes finished with 18 points, and reserve Jason Williams added 14 points to help the Magic build a 38-point lead and stay atop the Southeast Division. Orlando is 1 1/2 games ahead of Atlanta and has won the two regular-season meetings against its division rival.
THUNDER 108, PACERS 102: At Oklahoma City, Kevin Durant matched his season high with 40 points, and Oklahoma City won for the seventh time in nine games. Russell Westbrook added 18 points, nine rebounds and six assists for the Thunder (20-16), who are three wins shy of matching their total from last season.
76ERS 104, PISTONS 94: At Auburn Hills, Mich., Elton Brand matched a season high with 25 points to help Philadelphia send Detroit to its 12th straight loss, the team's worst skid since April 1994. Ben Gordon had 20 points, including the 10 millionth point in NBA history, and Charlie Villanueva scored 19 for the Pistons.
BOBCATS 89, GRIZZLIES 87: At Charlotte, N.C., Gerald Wallace tipped in Raymond Felton's missed shot at the buzzer to help Charlotte improve to 13-4 at home. Felton scored 19 points and Wallace had 18 points and eight rebounds for the Bobcats. O.J. Mayo scored 25 points for the Grizzlies.
BULLS 110, TIMBERWOLVES 96: At Chicago, Joakim Noah had 20 points and nine rebounds, and Kirk Hinrich had 20 points and seven assists to help Chicago end a three-game losing streak. Reserve John Salmons scored 14 points and rookie Taj Gibson had 13 points and nine rebounds.
ROCKETS 105, KNICKS 96: At Houston, Luis Scola matched a season high with 23 points, Aaron Brooks added 20 and the Houston Rockets snapped a three-game losing streak with a 105-96 victory over the New York Knicks on Saturday night. Kyle Lowry added 16 points, seven rebounds and three steals, and Carl Landry scored 10 of his 14 points in the fourth quarter for the Rockets.
KINGS 102, NUGGETS 100: At Sacramento, Calif., Tyreke Evans made the tiebreaking jumper with 0.7 seconds left and scored 27 points to snap a season-high, five-game losing streak. Evans' 10-footer over Kenyon Martin capped a wild fourth quarter where the lead changed hands frequently. J.R. Smith missed a desperation 3-pointer at the buzzer.
- BYU football hosts 'Friday Night Lights'...
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- Utah football: Booker's return lifts offense,...
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date with...
- Runnin' Utes take on Duke in Texas-sized venue
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL president...
- Brad Rock: Utes have Duked it out with big...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 26
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21