Jazz crush Nuggets in the Salt Palace
It had been nearly two weeks since the Utah Jazz had been in the Salt Palace, and they were obviously happy to be back home. How obvious? You could ask the Denver Nuggets that question, but you should probably ask from a distance.
As far as the Nuggets must be concerned, their 130-99 defeat in the home of the Jazz on Wednesday night is one of the primary reasons hypnotic therapy was invented. Remembering nights like this one could be dangerous to your basketball future.
The Jazz didn't play a game, they played a highlight film. In the first (decisive) half, they made 30-of-42 shots from the field, 13-of-14 from the free-throw line and outrebounded the dumbfounded Nuggets 30-13.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 103
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 58
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 37
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36