Jazz crush Nuggets in the Salt Palace
It had been nearly two weeks since the Utah Jazz had been in the Salt Palace, and they were obviously happy to be back home. How obvious? You could ask the Denver Nuggets that question, but you should probably ask from a distance.
As far as the Nuggets must be concerned, their 130-99 defeat in the home of the Jazz on Wednesday night is one of the primary reasons hypnotic therapy was invented. Remembering nights like this one could be dangerous to your basketball future.
The Jazz didn't play a game, they played a highlight film. In the first (decisive) half, they made 30-of-42 shots from the field, 13-of-14 from the free-throw line and outrebounded the dumbfounded Nuggets 30-13.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Brad Rock: GameDay is quite the day in Utah
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- High school football roundup for Friday, Oct. 9
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Utah and Utah State should...
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 54
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 41
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 20