SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz might have to try to snap out of their three-game losing funk without one of their star players.
Deron Williams missed practice this morning with a bruised and sprained right wrist.
X-rays taken at EnergySolutions Arena after Monday night's 91-87 loss to New Orleans came back negative, but Williams is scheduled to have an MRI taken of his sore wrist this afternoon.
Williams injured himself while crashing to the hardwood on his arm after making a layup in the fourth quarter on Monday night, and is now officially listed as day-to-day.
The starting point guard will be a game-time decision for Wednesday night's home game against Memphis.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34