SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz might have to try to snap out of their three-game losing funk without one of their star players.
Deron Williams missed practice this morning with a bruised and sprained right wrist.
X-rays taken at EnergySolutions Arena after Monday night's 91-87 loss to New Orleans came back negative, but Williams is scheduled to have an MRI taken of his sore wrist this afternoon.
Williams injured himself while crashing to the hardwood on his arm after making a layup in the fourth quarter on Monday night, and is now officially listed as day-to-day.
The starting point guard will be a game-time decision for Wednesday night's home game against Memphis.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22