SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz might have to try to snap out of their three-game losing funk without one of their star players.
Deron Williams missed practice this morning with a bruised and sprained right wrist.
X-rays taken at EnergySolutions Arena after Monday night's 91-87 loss to New Orleans came back negative, but Williams is scheduled to have an MRI taken of his sore wrist this afternoon.
Williams injured himself while crashing to the hardwood on his arm after making a layup in the fourth quarter on Monday night, and is now officially listed as day-to-day.
The starting point guard will be a game-time decision for Wednesday night's home game against Memphis.
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between BYU...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Utes capped comeback season with lopsided Las...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double... 97
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26