SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz might have to try to snap out of their three-game losing funk without one of their star players.
Deron Williams missed practice this morning with a bruised and sprained right wrist.
X-rays taken at EnergySolutions Arena after Monday night's 91-87 loss to New Orleans came back negative, but Williams is scheduled to have an MRI taken of his sore wrist this afternoon.
Williams injured himself while crashing to the hardwood on his arm after making a layup in the fourth quarter on Monday night, and is now officially listed as day-to-day.
The starting point guard will be a game-time decision for Wednesday night's home game against Memphis.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22