Hornets 91, Jazz 87
Game 34: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz manage just 11 points — making only 5 of 20 shots — in the third quarter.
Former Jazz player Devin Brown goes off for a career-high 30 points, making five 3-pointers, for the Hornets.
New Orleans star point guard Chris Paul struggles for much of the game but has a strong fourth quarter to help the Hornets hang on for just their third road win of the season.
Grizzlies at Jazz
Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- The top 25 NBA players under 25: Where do...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as too...
- BYU's Mendenhall, Nebraska's Riley have long...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- BYU football notebook: Experience should be...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 74
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault,... 58
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 51
- Michigan to debut its Harbaugh era in... 32
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 29
- Morning links: Will Michigan beat Utah?... 26
- Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie... 25