Hornets 91, Jazz 87
Game 34: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz manage just 11 points — making only 5 of 20 shots — in the third quarter.
Former Jazz player Devin Brown goes off for a career-high 30 points, making five 3-pointers, for the Hornets.
New Orleans star point guard Chris Paul struggles for much of the game but has a strong fourth quarter to help the Hornets hang on for just their third road win of the season.
Grizzlies at Jazz
Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Former BYU pitcher Jeremy Guthrie's little...
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 78
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 58
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 54
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30