Hornets 91, Jazz 87
Game 34: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz manage just 11 points — making only 5 of 20 shots — in the third quarter.
Former Jazz player Devin Brown goes off for a career-high 30 points, making five 3-pointers, for the Hornets.
New Orleans star point guard Chris Paul struggles for much of the game but has a strong fourth quarter to help the Hornets hang on for just their third road win of the season.
Grizzlies at Jazz
Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22