Hornets 91, Jazz 87
Game 34: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz manage just 11 points — making only 5 of 20 shots — in the third quarter.
Former Jazz player Devin Brown goes off for a career-high 30 points, making five 3-pointers, for the Hornets.
New Orleans star point guard Chris Paul struggles for much of the game but has a strong fourth quarter to help the Hornets hang on for just their third road win of the season.
Grizzlies at Jazz
Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Doug Robinson: Weber State track coach isn't...
- J.J. O'Brien's basketball career comes full...
- BYU opponent preview: Mixing Riley's system...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 104
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27