Hornets 91, Jazz 87
Game 34: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
The Jazz manage just 11 points — making only 5 of 20 shots — in the third quarter.
Former Jazz player Devin Brown goes off for a career-high 30 points, making five 3-pointers, for the Hornets.
New Orleans star point guard Chris Paul struggles for much of the game but has a strong fourth quarter to help the Hornets hang on for just their third road win of the season.
Grizzlies at Jazz
Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Peavler: Breaking down BYU, Utah and Utah...
- LDS pitcher Matthew Neil asked for a trial...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records set; a...
- BYU walk-on Carter makes most of rushing...
- Video: Former BYU star Brett Keisel discusses...
- High school cross-country: Timpanogos,...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 56
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 51
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some... 26