Jazz (18-15) vs. New Orleans (15-16)
WHEN: 7 p.m.
WHERE: EnergySolutions Arena
RADIO: 1320 AM
TV: FSN Utah
C. Boozer (19.3 ppg, 10.5 rpg)
C. Miles (8.3 ppg, 2.5 rpg)
M. Okur (12.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
D. Williams (19.6 ppg, 9.7 apg)
R. Brewer (10.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg)
P. Stojakovic (11.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg)
D. West (17.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg)
E. Okafor (10.9 ppg, 10.1 rpg)
C. Paul (20.4 ppg, 10.5 apg)
D. Brown (10.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg)
This is the second in a three-game homestand for the Jazz, who after falling Saturday to Denver have dropped two straight and 4-of-6. ... New Orleans has won two straight, including Saturday's home victory over Houston in which point Chris Paul scored 28. ... The Hornets are 9-1 when ex-Jazz guard Utah native Devin Brown, now starting, scores 11 or more. ... New Orleans has won four straight over Utah, including last season's three meetings.
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Ranking the best draft picks in Utah Jazz...
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 66
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 35
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 29