Jazz (18-15) vs. New Orleans (15-16)
WHEN: 7 p.m.
WHERE: EnergySolutions Arena
RADIO: 1320 AM
TV: FSN Utah
C. Boozer (19.3 ppg, 10.5 rpg)
C. Miles (8.3 ppg, 2.5 rpg)
M. Okur (12.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
D. Williams (19.6 ppg, 9.7 apg)
R. Brewer (10.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg)
P. Stojakovic (11.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg)
D. West (17.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg)
E. Okafor (10.9 ppg, 10.1 rpg)
C. Paul (20.4 ppg, 10.5 apg)
D. Brown (10.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg)
This is the second in a three-game homestand for the Jazz, who after falling Saturday to Denver have dropped two straight and 4-of-6. ... New Orleans has won two straight, including Saturday's home victory over Houston in which point Chris Paul scored 28. ... The Hornets are 9-1 when ex-Jazz guard Utah native Devin Brown, now starting, scores 11 or more. ... New Orleans has won four straight over Utah, including last season's three meetings.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond): Lillard...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- High school football: Riverton coach Mike...
- BYU's prolific offense undermined by poor...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 65
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 33