Jazz (18-15) vs. New Orleans (15-16)
WHEN: 7 p.m.
WHERE: EnergySolutions Arena
RADIO: 1320 AM
TV: FSN Utah
C. Boozer (19.3 ppg, 10.5 rpg)
C. Miles (8.3 ppg, 2.5 rpg)
M. Okur (12.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
D. Williams (19.6 ppg, 9.7 apg)
R. Brewer (10.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg)
P. Stojakovic (11.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg)
D. West (17.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg)
E. Okafor (10.9 ppg, 10.1 rpg)
C. Paul (20.4 ppg, 10.5 apg)
D. Brown (10.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg)
This is the second in a three-game homestand for the Jazz, who after falling Saturday to Denver have dropped two straight and 4-of-6. ... New Orleans has won two straight, including Saturday's home victory over Houston in which point Chris Paul scored 28. ... The Hornets are 9-1 when ex-Jazz guard Utah native Devin Brown, now starting, scores 11 or more. ... New Orleans has won four straight over Utah, including last season's three meetings.
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- IOC leaders stop short of complete ban on...
- Aussies won't move to Rio village yet; power,...
- Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza inducted into...
- 'Vive la France': Chris Froome makes...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 36
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 30
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 21
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 15
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 8
- Former BYU guard Cory Calvert to... 7