Jazz (18-15) vs. New Orleans (15-16)
WHEN: 7 p.m.
WHERE: EnergySolutions Arena
RADIO: 1320 AM
TV: FSN Utah
C. Boozer (19.3 ppg, 10.5 rpg)
C. Miles (8.3 ppg, 2.5 rpg)
M. Okur (12.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
D. Williams (19.6 ppg, 9.7 apg)
R. Brewer (10.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg)
P. Stojakovic (11.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg)
D. West (17.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg)
E. Okafor (10.9 ppg, 10.1 rpg)
C. Paul (20.4 ppg, 10.5 apg)
D. Brown (10.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg)
This is the second in a three-game homestand for the Jazz, who after falling Saturday to Denver have dropped two straight and 4-of-6. ... New Orleans has won two straight, including Saturday's home victory over Houston in which point Chris Paul scored 28. ... The Hornets are 9-1 when ex-Jazz guard Utah native Devin Brown, now starting, scores 11 or more. ... New Orleans has won four straight over Utah, including last season's three meetings.
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- Boxing champ Gene Fullmer: An ordinary family...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 91
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 64
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 49
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 35
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32