Jazz (18-15) vs. New Orleans (15-16)
WHEN: 7 p.m.
WHERE: EnergySolutions Arena
RADIO: 1320 AM
TV: FSN Utah
C. Boozer (19.3 ppg, 10.5 rpg)
C. Miles (8.3 ppg, 2.5 rpg)
M. Okur (12.7 ppg, 6.8 rpg)
D. Williams (19.6 ppg, 9.7 apg)
R. Brewer (10.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg)
P. Stojakovic (11.4 ppg, 3.4 rpg)
D. West (17.2 ppg, 7.4 rpg)
E. Okafor (10.9 ppg, 10.1 rpg)
C. Paul (20.4 ppg, 10.5 apg)
D. Brown (10.2 ppg, 3.0 rpg)
This is the second in a three-game homestand for the Jazz, who after falling Saturday to Denver have dropped two straight and 4-of-6. ... New Orleans has won two straight, including Saturday's home victory over Houston in which point Chris Paul scored 28. ... The Hornets are 9-1 when ex-Jazz guard Utah native Devin Brown, now starting, scores 11 or more. ... New Orleans has won four straight over Utah, including last season's three meetings.
- The 1995 NBA draft redone: Was Greg Ostertag...
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Hatfield suspended from U. football program...
- Morning links: Reviewing BYU's case to... 106
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;... 33
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder... 32
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert... 29
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents... 28
- Utah football player Dominique Hatfield... 27
- BYU Cougars finish year with five... 27
- Utah Utes enjoy banner year as seven... 18