SALT LAKE CITY — Harmons Grocery Stores said Monday it expects to break ground next year on a pair of new stores, with both completed in 2011.
One will be part of the City Creek Center project in downtown Salt Lake. The other will be a 68,015-square-foot store at the Station Park project in Farmington.
Privately owned Harmons, founded in 1932, has 13 stores and 2,30 employees. It usually employs between 150 and 200 people at each store.
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Join the crowds by listing your home in spring
- Utah construction companies fined, ordered to...
- Why some handsome men have trouble finding work
- Suit challenges HollyFrontier Refinery expansion
- Corinthian Colleges closes all 28 remaining...
- Can a company really be altruistic?
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Suit challenges HollyFrontier Refinery... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1