IRVING, Texas (AP) — The Dallas Cowboys are opening up the kicking competition after Nick Folk's latest key miss against New Orleans.
Cowboys coach Wade Phillips wouldn't specify which or how many kickers the Cowboys were bringing in Monday.
Folk clanged the upright on an easy 24-yarder that would have put away Saturday night's 24-17 victory against the unbeaten Saints. Instead, the Dallas defense had to make one more stand against one of the league's best offenses.
Folk leads the NFL with 10 misses, going 18 of 28. Several of them have hurt the Cowboys' chances late in games.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- Photos: BYU welcomed by fans at Provo Airport
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 106
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 31
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at... 27
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 27
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 25