SALT LAKE CITY — Million Air-Salt Lake City has been awarded fueling-service contracts with Southwest Airlines, FedEx Express airline, Continental Airlines and DHL airlines at the Salt Lake City International Airport, the company announced in a statement Friday.
With the new contracts, Million Air-Salt Lake City can fuel up to 70 flights per day. Million Air has existing contracts with JetBlue Airways and Frontier Airlines. Million Air has spent $1 million to buy additional fuel trucks with a 10,000-gallon and 7,000-gallon capacities.
"We value the confidence placed in our operation by these high-level companies at Salt Lake International," said Bill Haberstock, Million Air-Salt Lake City president and chief executive officer. "Our entire team is committed to providing the superior level of service they expect and for which we have become known."
Million Air is a full-service general aviation company with 275,000 square feet of hangar space and a maintenance facility. The company employs more than 200 people.
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right to...
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- Mountain Point Medical Center opens in Lehi
- The key ingredient to a more fulfilling life
- Why the presidential candidate who won't win...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 28
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Why the presidential candidate who... 2