SALT LAKE CITY — Million Air-Salt Lake City has been awarded fueling-service contracts with Southwest Airlines, FedEx Express airline, Continental Airlines and DHL airlines at the Salt Lake City International Airport, the company announced in a statement Friday.
With the new contracts, Million Air-Salt Lake City can fuel up to 70 flights per day. Million Air has existing contracts with JetBlue Airways and Frontier Airlines. Million Air has spent $1 million to buy additional fuel trucks with a 10,000-gallon and 7,000-gallon capacities.
"We value the confidence placed in our operation by these high-level companies at Salt Lake International," said Bill Haberstock, Million Air-Salt Lake City president and chief executive officer. "Our entire team is committed to providing the superior level of service they expect and for which we have become known."
Million Air is a full-service general aviation company with 275,000 square feet of hangar space and a maintenance facility. The company employs more than 200 people.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3