Gerry Avant, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Sister Frances Monson, wife of LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson, is recovering from a broken shoulder and hip suffered in a fall last month.
"Sister Monson is receiving ongoing rehabilitation services, and doctors note that she is making good progress toward recovery," said Scott Trotter, spokesman for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
She fell on Nov. 4.
"President Monson wishes to express his gratitude for the prayers and well-wishes of those concerned for Sister Monson's welfare," Trotter added.
— Scott Taylor
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12