Michael Brandy, Deseret News
An avalanche of letters and packages and an army of customers flooded Utah Post Offices Monday as Dec. 14 was the busiest mailing day of the year at post offices.
An estimated 2 million holiday cards and packages were mailed in the Beehive State Monday. Nationally, 830 million pieces of mail were estimated to have gone out that day. If you haven't yet done your holiday mailing, there are 20 automated postal centers along the Wasatch Front and you can also ship on line at usps.com.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25