WEST VALLEY CITY — Police are looking for a West Valley woman who hasn't been seen since Sunday.
Investigators issued a statewide attempt-to-locate bulletin Monday for Josh Powell, his wife Susan, and the couple's two children, said West Valley Police Capt. Tom McLachlan.
Susan Powell's family reported her missing on Sunday night, and neither she nor her husband went to work Monday, police said. They hadn't called their employers, either, to say they wouldn't be in to work.
McLachlan said officers have since located Josh Powell and the children, but they have yet to find Susan Powell. Josh Powell is being interviewed by detectives, the captain said, declining to say whether authorities suspect foul play.
"We're looking at it across the whole spectrum," he said. "Could it be that she has taken off on her own? It possibly could. Could it be something else? It possibly could. We just don't have enough to nail it down one way or another."
Susan Powell was last seen at her home, 6254 W. Sarah Circle. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 130 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the West Valley Police Department at 801-840-4000.
— Geoff Liesik
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 41
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 13
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 12
- S.L. draws up airport plans 11
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11