Chen Wang, Deseret News
Dancers perform Peru's traditional "De Paso Peruano" after the announcement of the appointment of David Utrilla, left, as the honorary Peruvian consul in Utah on Friday on the 10th floor of Zions Bank Building in Salt Lake City. In his new post, Utrilla will serve two main purposes: to build and strengthen ties and to help and promote the local community.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12