Jazz 120, Grizzlies 93
Game 17: Monday at EnergySolutions Arena
Ronnie Brewer scores a season-high 25 points and rookie Wesley Mathews adds a career-best 17 for the Jazz.
Utah shoots lights out as a team for the third game in a row, this time making 58.4 percent of its field goals and 92 percent of its free throws.
The short-handed Jazz — who had five players out with injury — now have three nights off before playing Friday night against Indiana.
Pacers at Jazz
Friday, 7 p.m.
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 67
- Utah football to host Weber State in 2021 42
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 17
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14