The auction of the former Elk Meadows Ski Resort in Beaver County has moved online, according to the company in charge of the resort's sale.
LFC Group of Companies said the move was made after nearly 9,000 visits were made to the property Web page.
The Elk Meadows auction is presently in "Last Call," an LFC feature that automatically extends the auction deadline whenever a new bid is received. Current high bid amounts and other information are available www.LFC.com/820R3.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Google taking steps toward robot creation
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- UTA's six-person group pass is here for the...
- 'Intern Queen' to share advice on college...
- Intermountain Healthcare offering benefits to...
- Green energy option in Logan points to a need...
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3