The auction of the former Elk Meadows Ski Resort in Beaver County has moved online, according to the company in charge of the resort's sale.
LFC Group of Companies said the move was made after nearly 9,000 visits were made to the property Web page.
The Elk Meadows auction is presently in "Last Call," an LFC feature that automatically extends the auction deadline whenever a new bid is received. Current high bid amounts and other information are available www.LFC.com/820R3.
- Phone lines are open: Customers camp out for...
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- Riverton Hospital expansion aims to meet...
- Financial interventions don't work
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars in revenue
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2