The auction of the former Elk Meadows Ski Resort in Beaver County has moved online, according to the company in charge of the resort's sale.
LFC Group of Companies said the move was made after nearly 9,000 visits were made to the property Web page.
The Elk Meadows auction is presently in "Last Call," an LFC feature that automatically extends the auction deadline whenever a new bid is received. Current high bid amounts and other information are available www.LFC.com/820R3.
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- Varian Medical breaks ground on Salt Lake...
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top humor...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 27
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 12
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 3