Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Denae Williams, left, daughter of Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams, passes out rolls during the "We Care — We Share" Thanksgiving celebration for the homeless at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City on Monday. An estimated 3,000 meals were served during the event, which was produced in conjunction with the Salt Lake City Mission, Utah Food Services and the Deron Williams Point of Hope Foundation.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17