Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Denae Williams, left, daughter of Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams, passes out rolls during the "We Care — We Share" Thanksgiving celebration for the homeless at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City on Monday. An estimated 3,000 meals were served during the event, which was produced in conjunction with the Salt Lake City Mission, Utah Food Services and the Deron Williams Point of Hope Foundation.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23