Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Denae Williams, left, daughter of Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams, passes out rolls during the "We Care — We Share" Thanksgiving celebration for the homeless at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City on Monday. An estimated 3,000 meals were served during the event, which was produced in conjunction with the Salt Lake City Mission, Utah Food Services and the Deron Williams Point of Hope Foundation.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 35
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17