Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Denae Williams, left, daughter of Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams, passes out rolls during the "We Care — We Share" Thanksgiving celebration for the homeless at EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City on Monday. An estimated 3,000 meals were served during the event, which was produced in conjunction with the Salt Lake City Mission, Utah Food Services and the Deron Williams Point of Hope Foundation.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 29
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16