I agree with Anne Parker Story (Readers' Forum, Oct. 19) and Kyle D. Smith (Readers' Forum, Oct. 20). No penalty is too tough for a DUI offender. In some countries, the law is much tougher. If a person drives drunk even one time, he loses his license forever.
If our laws were stricter, we would have much less drunken driving. Even one drunken driving accident is too many.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 98
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- In our opinion: On Holder's heels... 34
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32