I agree with Anne Parker Story (Readers' Forum, Oct. 19) and Kyle D. Smith (Readers' Forum, Oct. 20). No penalty is too tough for a DUI offender. In some countries, the law is much tougher. If a person drives drunk even one time, he loses his license forever.
If our laws were stricter, we would have much less drunken driving. Even one drunken driving accident is too many.
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- About Utah: Others opened the door, but she...
- Doug Robinson: Leonardo chief's doing a job...
- My view: Biggest reason for physician shortage
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 83
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 41
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 38
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 25
- In our opinion: Those intolerable TSA... 22
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22