I agree with Anne Parker Story (Readers' Forum, Oct. 19) and Kyle D. Smith (Readers' Forum, Oct. 20). No penalty is too tough for a DUI offender. In some countries, the law is much tougher. If a person drives drunk even one time, he loses his license forever.
If our laws were stricter, we would have much less drunken driving. Even one drunken driving accident is too many.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32