I agree with Anne Parker Story (Readers' Forum, Oct. 19) and Kyle D. Smith (Readers' Forum, Oct. 20). No penalty is too tough for a DUI offender. In some countries, the law is much tougher. If a person drives drunk even one time, he loses his license forever.
If our laws were stricter, we would have much less drunken driving. Even one drunken driving accident is too many.
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship —...
- In our opinion: EPA failed its protection...
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive...
- Dan Liljenquist: Charter schools provide...
- Letter: Stimulate the economy
- My view: European view of American soft power
- A. Scott Anderson: SBA — a critical...
- Letter: Appalling attitude
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 58
- In our opinion: Security with Clinton's... 45
- Richard Davis: What can Republicans do... 43
- Jay Evensen: Birthright citizenship... 42
- My view: Don’t expand Medicaid... 36
- My view: No matter who pays the bill,... 35
- Letter: Earning his votes 31
- Letter: Stimulate the economy 26