Catch the day's first flight. Early flights usually are cheaper.
Check for sales after noon on Tuesday. That's when most airlines have matched discounts announced on Monday night.
Sign up for e-mailed fare alerts from airlines and travel Web sites such as FareCompare.com and Travelocity's FareWatcher Plus.
When booking a flight, give your name as it appears on the ID you'll show at the airport.
Check in online before your flight to save time and money.
Don't carry on or check wrapped packages. They may be opened at security checks.
Visit www.tsa.gov to see what you may take through checkpoints.
Be at the airport at least 1 1/2 hours before a domestic flight, two hours before an international trip.
Carry on a change of clothes, medication, snacks and toys in case you get stuck.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Do we really need milk? 19
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 11
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 5
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2