Gov. Gary Herbert on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to the Governor's Office of Economic Development Board.
Rob Adams and Peter Mouskondis replace Bill Boyle and Richard Nelson, respectively.
Adams is the executive director for the Beaver County Economic Development Corp. and previously was the vice president of operations for the Cattle Feeding Division of Continental Grain Co. in Chicago and general manager for Circle Four Farms in Milford.
Mouskondis is president and chief executive officer of Nicholas & Co. A third-generation business owner, Mouskondis began working at the company at 12 years old.
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- Deseret News National Edition seeing rapid...
- Convention hotel bill passes Utah Legislature
- Obama shows his funny side while promoting...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- 'A treasured tradition:' KSL Radiothon...
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan if...
- How expensive is your ego?
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 11
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4