Gov. Gary Herbert on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to the Governor's Office of Economic Development Board.
Rob Adams and Peter Mouskondis replace Bill Boyle and Richard Nelson, respectively.
Adams is the executive director for the Beaver County Economic Development Corp. and previously was the vice president of operations for the Cattle Feeding Division of Continental Grain Co. in Chicago and general manager for Circle Four Farms in Milford.
Mouskondis is president and chief executive officer of Nicholas & Co. A third-generation business owner, Mouskondis began working at the company at 12 years old.
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Utah company being considered to stop...
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative method...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- McDonald's names new US president again
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 6
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- A tough label to chew on: What does... 4
- Utah company being considered to stop... 3