Gov. Gary Herbert on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to the Governor's Office of Economic Development Board.
Rob Adams and Peter Mouskondis replace Bill Boyle and Richard Nelson, respectively.
Adams is the executive director for the Beaver County Economic Development Corp. and previously was the vice president of operations for the Cattle Feeding Division of Continental Grain Co. in Chicago and general manager for Circle Four Farms in Milford.
Mouskondis is president and chief executive officer of Nicholas & Co. A third-generation business owner, Mouskondis began working at the company at 12 years old.
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Overstock employees ride bicycles to work to...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last year
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City...
- New solar energy project at Utah Olympic Oval...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2
- Airlines scrap Israel flights over... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 1