Gov. Gary Herbert on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to the Governor's Office of Economic Development Board.
Rob Adams and Peter Mouskondis replace Bill Boyle and Richard Nelson, respectively.
Adams is the executive director for the Beaver County Economic Development Corp. and previously was the vice president of operations for the Cattle Feeding Division of Continental Grain Co. in Chicago and general manager for Circle Four Farms in Milford.
Mouskondis is president and chief executive officer of Nicholas & Co. A third-generation business owner, Mouskondis began working at the company at 12 years old.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- AP PHOTOS: A look at 2014 in the business world
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- Utah economy still adding jobs, report says
- Amazon-Hachette feud headlines book news in 2014
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1