Gov. Gary Herbert on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to the Governor's Office of Economic Development Board.
Rob Adams and Peter Mouskondis replace Bill Boyle and Richard Nelson, respectively.
Adams is the executive director for the Beaver County Economic Development Corp. and previously was the vice president of operations for the Cattle Feeding Division of Continental Grain Co. in Chicago and general manager for Circle Four Farms in Milford.
Mouskondis is president and chief executive officer of Nicholas & Co. A third-generation business owner, Mouskondis began working at the company at 12 years old.
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya pledges...
- Hero2Hire helps veterans, spouses find...
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring...
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1
- The top 10 highest-paid female CEOs 1