Gov. Gary Herbert on Wednesday announced the appointment of two new members to the Governor's Office of Economic Development Board.
Rob Adams and Peter Mouskondis replace Bill Boyle and Richard Nelson, respectively.
Adams is the executive director for the Beaver County Economic Development Corp. and previously was the vice president of operations for the Cattle Feeding Division of Continental Grain Co. in Chicago and general manager for Circle Four Farms in Milford.
Mouskondis is president and chief executive officer of Nicholas & Co. A third-generation business owner, Mouskondis began working at the company at 12 years old.
- This year's 20 most popular financial insights
- New regulation could put many nail salons out...
- If I got to pick the gifts in ‘The 12...
- TSA expanding PreCheck program designed to...
- MSHA report on Utah fatality: Operator knew...
- Federal workers' pensions targeted in budget...
- Exelis to make materials for new Boeing jet
- Holiday perks and bonuses for about half of...
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Holiday travelers will find gas prices... 4
- Has the Fed been fueling bubbles? You... 2
- Federal workers' pensions targeted in... 1
- When are the best and worst times to... 1
- Chinese hosiery company to expand in... 1
- Job seekers can find success during... 1
- TSA expanding PreCheck program designed... 1