We were caught in the storm at Beaver on Wednesday. The snowplows were there, but they, too, were caught between the cars and the hundreds of trucks on the roads. Then one snowplow driver put up his side blade, pulled carefully around a car and started to make a path going north. We put our car into gear and began to follow. It was like a big mother hen and all of her chicks following. The roadblock where we had been sitting for 45 minutes was finally broken. I didn't get the number on his plow, but I wanted to give him a big thank-you.
West Valley City
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Hospitality...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: Thankfully speaking —...
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- Drew Clark: Interfaith conference at Vatican...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Letter: King Obama
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 68
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 46
- Letter: Acting on immigration 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26