We were caught in the storm at Beaver on Wednesday. The snowplows were there, but they, too, were caught between the cars and the hundreds of trucks on the roads. Then one snowplow driver put up his side blade, pulled carefully around a car and started to make a path going north. We put our car into gear and began to follow. It was like a big mother hen and all of her chicks following. The roadblock where we had been sitting for 45 minutes was finally broken. I didn't get the number on his plow, but I wanted to give him a big thank-you.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Jay Evensen: Don't let an apocalypse-free...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- Letter: A ‘cursory’ look
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 95
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21