We were caught in the storm at Beaver on Wednesday. The snowplows were there, but they, too, were caught between the cars and the hundreds of trucks on the roads. Then one snowplow driver put up his side blade, pulled carefully around a car and started to make a path going north. We put our car into gear and began to follow. It was like a big mother hen and all of her chicks following. The roadblock where we had been sitting for 45 minutes was finally broken. I didn't get the number on his plow, but I wanted to give him a big thank-you.
West Valley City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 37
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- Letter: Acting presidential 25
- My view: More whites should practice... 23