Stephen R. Covey has been selected for induction into the Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum's Hall of Fame.
The induction ceremony is set for 6:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at Novell Building A.
Covey, author of books about organization and guidance, is the second inductee. Bill Pope was the first, last year.
Inductees represent individuals and organizations "with an enduring legacy of entrepreneurial excellence."
RSVPs for the event are required and may be completed at www.uvef.net.
- Housing recovery slowest since World War II,...
- Another year, another small Social Security bump
- Fire exposes illegal Chinese factories in Italy
- Developer to build replica major league...
- Millennials may do career and home life...
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says US...
- NC-based FairPoint poised for growth after...
- Dave Ramsey says: Rehabbing your house for...
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 11
- US jobless aid applications fall to... 5
- Audit cites 'inadequate oversight' in... 5
- How students are engaging textbook... 4
- Millennials may do career and home life... 3
- Another year, another small Social... 2
- HBO unleashes streaming from cable... 1
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen says... 1