Stephen R. Covey has been selected for induction into the Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum's Hall of Fame.
The induction ceremony is set for 6:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at Novell Building A.
Covey, author of books about organization and guidance, is the second inductee. Bill Pope was the first, last year.
Inductees represent individuals and organizations "with an enduring legacy of entrepreneurial excellence."
RSVPs for the event are required and may be completed at www.uvef.net.
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching dollars...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are they...
- 4 financial follies of the millennial generation
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain Resort...
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men
- Retail sales are up since last month
- Grand America to pay $2M fine for hiring...
- How employers can improve the nation's health
- Vail Resorts buys Park City Mountain... 16
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- Mega-resort could give boost to Park... 5
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 2
- Prosecutor: Plant owner OK'd tainted... 1
- 4 Reasons shoppers will shrug off Home... 1
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1