Stephen R. Covey has been selected for induction into the Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum's Hall of Fame.
The induction ceremony is set for 6:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at Novell Building A.
Covey, author of books about organization and guidance, is the second inductee. Bill Pope was the first, last year.
Inductees represent individuals and organizations "with an enduring legacy of entrepreneurial excellence."
RSVPs for the event are required and may be completed at www.uvef.net.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Michelle Singletary: Making personal finance...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Obama idea to trim college savings... 6
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- Murray mayor pitches plan to increase... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2