Utah Jazz take six-point halftime lead in Memphis against Grizzlies
Nikki Boertman, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Utah Jazz are off to a solid start to their brutal back-to-back-to-back set.
The Jazz jumped out to an early double-digit lead against the Memphis Grizzlies and went to the locker room with a 46-40 lead in this ESPN-televised contest.
Al Jefferson and Gordon Hayward are both playing very well with 14 points apiece.
Devin Harris and Paul Millsap have combined for 13 points for the Jazz, who are looking to snap a three-game losing streak.
Utah (13-12) plays at New Orleans on Monday and in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
The Grizzlies (14-13) have 10 points from All-Star center Marc Gasol, while Mike Conley has scored nine and Tony Allen eight.
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- High school football: Louis Wong, Tony...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 97
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 94
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 49
- Playoffs ‘almost... 36
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 25
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24