Utah Jazz take six-point halftime lead in Memphis against Grizzlies
Nikki Boertman, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Utah Jazz are off to a solid start to their brutal back-to-back-to-back set.
The Jazz jumped out to an early double-digit lead against the Memphis Grizzlies and went to the locker room with a 46-40 lead in this ESPN-televised contest.
Al Jefferson and Gordon Hayward are both playing very well with 14 points apiece.
Devin Harris and Paul Millsap have combined for 13 points for the Jazz, who are looking to snap a three-game losing streak.
Utah (13-12) plays at New Orleans on Monday and in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
The Grizzlies (14-13) have 10 points from All-Star center Marc Gasol, while Mike Conley has scored nine and Tony Allen eight.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 172
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 114
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 45