Utah Jazz take six-point halftime lead in Memphis against Grizzlies
Nikki Boertman, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Utah Jazz are off to a solid start to their brutal back-to-back-to-back set.
The Jazz jumped out to an early double-digit lead against the Memphis Grizzlies and went to the locker room with a 46-40 lead in this ESPN-televised contest.
Al Jefferson and Gordon Hayward are both playing very well with 14 points apiece.
Devin Harris and Paul Millsap have combined for 13 points for the Jazz, who are looking to snap a three-game losing streak.
Utah (13-12) plays at New Orleans on Monday and in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
The Grizzlies (14-13) have 10 points from All-Star center Marc Gasol, while Mike Conley has scored nine and Tony Allen eight.
- Big 12 commissioner: Some in league feel...
- Former Cardinals exec sentenced to 4 years in...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big 12...
- Poll: Many Brazilians think Olympic Games...
- AP source: ACC, ESPN to launch ACC Network in...
- BYU and the Big 12: A timeline of events
- NCAA: No. 1 overall seed to choose tourney...
- IOC explores legal options on banning all...
- Tom Holmoe says BYU 'excited' that Big... 122
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Morning links: Projecting the 2016... 73
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 67
- Morning links: National college... 62
- Report: Houston AD meets with Pac-12... 58
- Big 12 Media Days social roundup:... 49
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 45