Utah Jazz take six-point halftime lead in Memphis against Grizzlies
Nikki Boertman, Associated Press
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Utah Jazz are off to a solid start to their brutal back-to-back-to-back set.
The Jazz jumped out to an early double-digit lead against the Memphis Grizzlies and went to the locker room with a 46-40 lead in this ESPN-televised contest.
Al Jefferson and Gordon Hayward are both playing very well with 14 points apiece.
Devin Harris and Paul Millsap have combined for 13 points for the Jazz, who are looking to snap a three-game losing streak.
Utah (13-12) plays at New Orleans on Monday and in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.
The Grizzlies (14-13) have 10 points from All-Star center Marc Gasol, while Mike Conley has scored nine and Tony Allen eight.
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- After years of working and dreaming, BYU...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 111
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 68
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends... 68
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 37
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37