Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Utah Jazz shooting guard Kyle Korver will undergo arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, team general manager Kevin O'Connor said Friday morning.
The surgery is designed to remove a bone spur in the knee, according to O'Connor.
Korver has missed all but one of Utah's preseason games due to inflammation in the knee joint.
The decision was made only after Korver left town Thursday to seek a second medical opinion.
No timetable for his expected absence will be set until the surgery is performed, O'Connor said.
The Jazz finish their preseason schedule tonight with a game against the Kings in Sacramento.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The championship edition
- Nixons share BYU basketball, Maui...
- Dick Harmon: Outwardly lobbying Big 12... 138
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 96
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- BYU to welcome FCS team Savannah State... 39
- Utes still have outside chance at... 32
- Brady Poppinga: From an early age I... 24
- Utah moves up to No. 20/21 after... 22
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21