Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- 25 of the craziest — and cutest —...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- About Utah: They go back to give back
- Firefighter puts injured dog on shoulders,...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 48
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 43
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 40
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 27
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12