Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Fire rips through Draper garage during...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Osmond to run 250 miles to help kids get...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Three Salt Lake City golf courses slated for...
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15