Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 28
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20