Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Behind the masks: Why some Utahns choose...
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Photos: Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace speaks to...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- No money for House Speaker Becky Lockhart's...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 23
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 16