Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 29
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 24
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19