Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Rocky Mountain Power: Thousands on Wasatch...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Where does Salt Lake City rank among the...
- 41 inmates in Davis County Jail earn high...
- 'Regimented' UTA employee remembered as...
- Office of Economic Development names...
- Parents look for answers after daughter was...
- LDS Church condemns sexual assault as... 59
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 36
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 20
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 17
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Gov. Herbert: Bears Ears resolution... 11
- Utah defends busting theater for... 11