Spring City in Sanpete County is one of "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Alan Blakely, the Utah-based architectural photographer, was one of three judges for the ForbesTraveler.com feature "America's Prettiest Towns 2009."
Included in Blakely's picks, besides Spring City, are Dillon, Mont, and Crescent City, Calif.
Spring City is located in between Mount Pleasant and Ephraim and is known as a magnet for artists.
The "America's Prettiest Towns" feature appears annually on ForbesTraveler.com.
Blakely, of Bountiful, operates a commercial photography studio in North Salt Lake.
To read the ForbesTraveler.com feature, go to www.forbestraveler.com.
— Lynn Arave
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- What went right: How one Orem family turned...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Herriman man says his brain tumor felt like a...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 144
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 36
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 28
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Gov. Herbert tours state prison to... 16
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 15
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 11