An Arizona man was killed in an all-terrain vehicle accident near Beaver Thursday afternoon.
William Morgan, 69, Yuma, had been riding ATVs on a popular trail with three friends about 11 a.m. when he skidded off the road and rolled down an 8-10 foot embankment. The vehicle crushed him and he was found dead on the scene, Beaver County Sheriff Cameron Noel said.
Deputies and search and rescue team members recovered the man's body.
Noel said the South Creek area trail is heavily traveled and usually safe and that Morgan likely slid a bit too far to the right.
— Lana Groves
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 75
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25