Utah Utes football: What others are saying - Mom may want to cover her eyes
San Jose State junior guard Ailao Eliapo will represent every younger brother who wanted to prove his mettle to an older brother.
Across from him, playing defensive tackle for the Utes, senior Kenape Eliapo will fight for every older brother who wanted to keep a younger brother in his place.
"One is not backing away from the other," said their father, Kenape Sr. "There's no backing down."
The brothers, who went to South San Francisco High, have known about the matchup for months.
"I told him to bring his 'A' game. I'm going to bring my game." Kenape Jr. said.
To read the rest of this story please see http://www.sfgate.com.
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of Charlotte...
- Froome keeps lead intact, set to secure 3rd...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- 20 years ago: Palacios defends marathon title
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Blame game follows NBA's removal of... 7
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7