FOOTBALL: The Kyle Whittingham Show presented by Comcast on the Utah Sports Radio Network makes its debut for the 2009 season on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 7-8 p.m. live from Ken Garff Hyundai in downtown Salt Lake.
Complimentary food will be provided by Iceberg Drive-In. The show can be heard in Salt Lake City on KALL 700 Sports.
The Kyle Whittingham Show will air on Thursday nights most weeks rotating between Ken Garff Hyundai at 200 E. 500 South, Ken Garff Nissan Salt Lake at 777 S. West Temple and Ken Garff Honda Downtown at 64 E. 900 South.
Fans in attendance can sign up to win prize packages of official Utah apparel and game tickets.
Coach Whittingham will take phone calls and field questions from the audience. Fans can also e-mail questions in advance to email@example.com. Mike Lageschulte, in his third season at the "Voice of the Utes," will host the show.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 140
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21