FOOTBALL: The Kyle Whittingham Show presented by Comcast on the Utah Sports Radio Network makes its debut for the 2009 season on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 7-8 p.m. live from Ken Garff Hyundai in downtown Salt Lake.
Complimentary food will be provided by Iceberg Drive-In. The show can be heard in Salt Lake City on KALL 700 Sports.
The Kyle Whittingham Show will air on Thursday nights most weeks rotating between Ken Garff Hyundai at 200 E. 500 South, Ken Garff Nissan Salt Lake at 777 S. West Temple and Ken Garff Honda Downtown at 64 E. 900 South.
Fans in attendance can sign up to win prize packages of official Utah apparel and game tickets.
Coach Whittingham will take phone calls and field questions from the audience. Fans can also e-mail questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mike Lageschulte, in his third season at the "Voice of the Utes," will host the show.
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Partially paralyzed LDS runner completes...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 35