Brendan Sullivan, Deseret News
More than 60-plus people rappelled down 20 stories of the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City Friday to raise money for the Special Olympics. Participation in the rappel required a minimum donation of $1,000. The list of those taking part included executives, police officers and dignitaries such as Mayor Ralph Becker, Attorney General Mark Shurtleff, Utah Jazz Bear, Sheriff Jim Winder, and the morning team from 97.1 ZHT.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 37
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 28
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18