Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Other custom cars are reflected in the glossy paint on Jim and Lori Pester's 1941 Ford Coupe during the Kruisers for Kids Charity Car Show on Saturday at Midvale City Park in Midvale. A mannequin dressed as a waitress at an old-time drive-in diner stands next to a 1967 Cadillac Calais Coupe. Proceeds from the car show, which also included activities such as a barbecue and auction, were donated to Shriners Hospital.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 29
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 22