Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Other custom cars are reflected in the glossy paint on Jim and Lori Pester's 1941 Ford Coupe during the Kruisers for Kids Charity Car Show on Saturday at Midvale City Park in Midvale. A mannequin dressed as a waitress at an old-time drive-in diner stands next to a 1967 Cadillac Calais Coupe. Proceeds from the car show, which also included activities such as a barbecue and auction, were donated to Shriners Hospital.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12