Day 8: The Utes practiced twice — in the morning at Rice-Eccles Stadium and in the early evening at the baseball field.
Standouts: Head coach Kyle Whittingham said quarterbacks Terrance Cain and Jordan Wynn played well. Cain, he added, was particularly sharp.
Injuries: Senior running back Junior Fonua suffered a season-ending knee injury in the first session.
Next: The Utes are scheduled to practice at the baseball field this morning.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 61
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 23
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 20