Day 8: The Utes practiced twice — in the morning at Rice-Eccles Stadium and in the early evening at the baseball field.
Standouts: Head coach Kyle Whittingham said quarterbacks Terrance Cain and Jordan Wynn played well. Cain, he added, was particularly sharp.
Injuries: Senior running back Junior Fonua suffered a season-ending knee injury in the first session.
Next: The Utes are scheduled to practice at the baseball field this morning.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42