Day 8: The Utes practiced twice — in the morning at Rice-Eccles Stadium and in the early evening at the baseball field.
Standouts: Head coach Kyle Whittingham said quarterbacks Terrance Cain and Jordan Wynn played well. Cain, he added, was particularly sharp.
Injuries: Senior running back Junior Fonua suffered a season-ending knee injury in the first session.
Next: The Utes are scheduled to practice at the baseball field this morning.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 39
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26