Day 8: The Utes practiced twice — in the morning at Rice-Eccles Stadium and in the early evening at the baseball field.
Standouts: Head coach Kyle Whittingham said quarterbacks Terrance Cain and Jordan Wynn played well. Cain, he added, was particularly sharp.
Injuries: Senior running back Junior Fonua suffered a season-ending knee injury in the first session.
Next: The Utes are scheduled to practice at the baseball field this morning.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16