The health-care proposal now being sold by President Barack Obama and the Democratic party to the American people is analogous to used car salesmen trying to sell us a car that they can't show us. In fact, they haven't even examined it themselves.
We aren't buying it. And we don't trust them.
The American people are not stupid, which is something that seems to surprise the Democrats, Obama and much of the media.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28