The health-care proposal now being sold by President Barack Obama and the Democratic party to the American people is analogous to used car salesmen trying to sell us a car that they can't show us. In fact, they haven't even examined it themselves.
We aren't buying it. And we don't trust them.
The American people are not stupid, which is something that seems to surprise the Democrats, Obama and much of the media.
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Letter: Growing party divide
- In our opinion: Smoking aside, Utah can still...
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Kathleen Parker: Pope Francis calls for a...
- My view: Improvements needed in AG’s...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 66
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- In our opinion: A Supreme missed... 58
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 49
- Dave Folland: No more excuses on... 44
- Letter: Growing party divide 43
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 35