The health-care proposal now being sold by President Barack Obama and the Democratic party to the American people is analogous to used car salesmen trying to sell us a car that they can't show us. In fact, they haven't even examined it themselves.
We aren't buying it. And we don't trust them.
The American people are not stupid, which is something that seems to surprise the Democrats, Obama and much of the media.
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- Jay Evensen: U2's 'free' album highlights...
- In our opinion: Accountability, expectations...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Kathleen Parker: Mark Sanford's ongoing saga...
- Letter: My sons
- Letter: Moral decline 89
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 69
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 58
- In our opinion: Some universities... 46
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial... 25