The health-care proposal now being sold by President Barack Obama and the Democratic party to the American people is analogous to used car salesmen trying to sell us a car that they can't show us. In fact, they haven't even examined it themselves.
We aren't buying it. And we don't trust them.
The American people are not stupid, which is something that seems to surprise the Democrats, Obama and much of the media.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26