The health-care proposal now being sold by President Barack Obama and the Democratic party to the American people is analogous to used car salesmen trying to sell us a car that they can't show us. In fact, they haven't even examined it themselves.
We aren't buying it. And we don't trust them.
The American people are not stupid, which is something that seems to surprise the Democrats, Obama and much of the media.
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage...
- In our opinion: 'If it ain't broke' ...
- My View: Children need mother and father
- Politicians being awkward at Halloween
- Letter: Pulling down signs
- My view: Let's get Congress working again for...
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in Middle East
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah be in the Central...
- Jay Evensen: IRS abuses continue... 46
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: In marriage... 41
- Letter: Waiving rights 37
- The most important speech in Ronald... 36
- My view: Herbert should pick law... 32
- Letter: Common Core jeopardy 30
- My view: U.S. faces grim future in... 30
- Robert J. Samuelson: Wages stay... 29