In Saturday's paper: how gestational diabetes and hypertension impact labor and delivery.
Call hotline with questions Saturday
Obstetrics and gynecological issues are the topic of Saturday's Deseret News/Intermountain Healthcare Hotline. From 10 a.m. to noon, Dr. Kathryn Walker with Sandy OB/GYN at Alta View Hospital and Lori Eining, assistant nurse manager of the Alta View Hospital Women's Center will take phoned-in questions. From the Salt Lake area, call 801-236-6061. Elsewhere, the toll-free number is 1-800-925-8177, only operational during hotline hours.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23