Salt Lake City is one of the 40 best cities for singles, according to a new Forbes.com list.
The online magazine ranked Utah's capital No. 39 on its list of best cities for singles, just ahead of Jacksonville, Fla., and just behind Cincinnati, Ohio.
"While it's certainly not a bastion of nightlife, Salt Lake City does offer a little bit of everything else, including skiing, museums, and performing arts groups like the Utah Symphony Orchestra and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir," Forbes wrote.
New York City, Boston and Seattle topped the list.
The magazine judged cities on the cost of living alone, culture, job growth, online dating participation, nightlife, the ratio of singles to the entire population of the metro and "coolness."
— Aaron Falk
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Study: Fathers as likely as mothers to kill...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 97
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11