Beaver County, Beaver: Built in 1876-82 and renovated in 1889 with a design by Richard K.A. Kletting; now a museum.
Box Elder County, Brigham City: Original structure built in 1857 and extensively remodeled in 1910; still used for county government.
Cache County, Logan: Built in 1882-83 with design by Truman O. Angell Jr., with extensive renovation finished in 2006; still used for county government.
Davis County, Farmington: Built in 1890, with expansion and remodeling in 1931-32; still used for county government, but debate over its future still in process.
Garfield County, Panguitch: Built in 1908; still used for county government.
Grand County, Moab: Built in 1937; still used for county government.
Iron County, Parowan: Built around 1890; no longer used as a courthouse.
Juab County, Nephi: Built in 1891; still in use.
Piute County, Junction: Built in 1903; now a bed-and-breakfast.
Rich County, Randolph: Built 1942; still in use.
Salt Lake City-County Building, Salt Lake City: Built 1891-1894; also housed state government until capitol was completed in 1915; no longer a courthouse, but it still houses city government.
Sanpete County, Manti: Built in 1935; still in use.
Summit County, Coalville: Finished in 1904, with a rear addition in 1980-81; still in use.
Utah County, Provo: Completed in 1920; still in use.
Washington County, St. George: Built in 1876; now a travel-information center.
Wayne County, Loa: Built in 1939; still in use.
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 11
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- Baby's introduction to food may include... 1