Beaver County, Beaver: Built in 1876-82 and renovated in 1889 with a design by Richard K.A. Kletting; now a museum.
Box Elder County, Brigham City: Original structure built in 1857 and extensively remodeled in 1910; still used for county government.
Cache County, Logan: Built in 1882-83 with design by Truman O. Angell Jr., with extensive renovation finished in 2006; still used for county government.
Davis County, Farmington: Built in 1890, with expansion and remodeling in 1931-32; still used for county government, but debate over its future still in process.
Garfield County, Panguitch: Built in 1908; still used for county government.
Grand County, Moab: Built in 1937; still used for county government.
Iron County, Parowan: Built around 1890; no longer used as a courthouse.
Juab County, Nephi: Built in 1891; still in use.
Piute County, Junction: Built in 1903; now a bed-and-breakfast.
Rich County, Randolph: Built 1942; still in use.
Salt Lake City-County Building, Salt Lake City: Built 1891-1894; also housed state government until capitol was completed in 1915; no longer a courthouse, but it still houses city government.
Sanpete County, Manti: Built in 1935; still in use.
Summit County, Coalville: Finished in 1904, with a rear addition in 1980-81; still in use.
Utah County, Provo: Completed in 1920; still in use.
Washington County, St. George: Built in 1876; now a travel-information center.
Wayne County, Loa: Built in 1939; still in use.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Harry Potter trivia quiz: Can you get 10...
- Motherhood Matters: How to control a teenager
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of...
- These two powerful forces are making American...
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 15
- It's safe to vaccinate kids —... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- These two powerful forces are making... 5
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4