Beaver County, Beaver: Built in 1876-82 and renovated in 1889 with a design by Richard K.A. Kletting; now a museum.
Box Elder County, Brigham City: Original structure built in 1857 and extensively remodeled in 1910; still used for county government.
Cache County, Logan: Built in 1882-83 with design by Truman O. Angell Jr., with extensive renovation finished in 2006; still used for county government.
Davis County, Farmington: Built in 1890, with expansion and remodeling in 1931-32; still used for county government, but debate over its future still in process.
Garfield County, Panguitch: Built in 1908; still used for county government.
Grand County, Moab: Built in 1937; still used for county government.
Iron County, Parowan: Built around 1890; no longer used as a courthouse.
Juab County, Nephi: Built in 1891; still in use.
Piute County, Junction: Built in 1903; now a bed-and-breakfast.
Rich County, Randolph: Built 1942; still in use.
Salt Lake City-County Building, Salt Lake City: Built 1891-1894; also housed state government until capitol was completed in 1915; no longer a courthouse, but it still houses city government.
Sanpete County, Manti: Built in 1935; still in use.
Summit County, Coalville: Finished in 1904, with a rear addition in 1980-81; still in use.
Utah County, Provo: Completed in 1920; still in use.
Washington County, St. George: Built in 1876; now a travel-information center.
Wayne County, Loa: Built in 1939; still in use.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for judging...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 48
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 15
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 7
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5