Beaver County, Beaver: Built in 1876-82 and renovated in 1889 with a design by Richard K.A. Kletting; now a museum.
Box Elder County, Brigham City: Original structure built in 1857 and extensively remodeled in 1910; still used for county government.
Cache County, Logan: Built in 1882-83 with design by Truman O. Angell Jr., with extensive renovation finished in 2006; still used for county government.
Davis County, Farmington: Built in 1890, with expansion and remodeling in 1931-32; still used for county government, but debate over its future still in process.
Garfield County, Panguitch: Built in 1908; still used for county government.
Grand County, Moab: Built in 1937; still used for county government.
Iron County, Parowan: Built around 1890; no longer used as a courthouse.
Juab County, Nephi: Built in 1891; still in use.
Piute County, Junction: Built in 1903; now a bed-and-breakfast.
Rich County, Randolph: Built 1942; still in use.
Salt Lake City-County Building, Salt Lake City: Built 1891-1894; also housed state government until capitol was completed in 1915; no longer a courthouse, but it still houses city government.
Sanpete County, Manti: Built in 1935; still in use.
Summit County, Coalville: Finished in 1904, with a rear addition in 1980-81; still in use.
Utah County, Provo: Completed in 1920; still in use.
Washington County, St. George: Built in 1876; now a travel-information center.
Wayne County, Loa: Built in 1939; still in use.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in the...
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- How parents can keep family screen time under...
- Maryland couple investigated again... 18
- BYU Cougarettes dance team wins... 9
- Former Ute Matt Asiata found success in... 8
- Is having children an irrational choice? 7
- The problems grandparents face when... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- Where are all the teens going? 4
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3