Utah Transit Authority trains and buses will follow a different schedule for the July 4th weekend.
Changes for Friday July 3 and Saturday July 4 include:
Trax trains will run on a Sunday schedule with extended evening service each night to accommodate late fireworks or other festivities. The final westbound University train to Salt Lake Central station departs Medical Center at 11:04 p.m and the final eastbound University train to Medical Center station departs Salt Lake Central at 11:09 p.m. The last southbound train to Sandy departs Salt Lake Central station at 11:55 p.m. The last northbound train to Salt Lake Central departs Sandy Civic Center station at 10:25 p.m.
UTA buses will operate on a Sunday schedule for both July 3 and 4. Frontrunner will not operate on either day. Regular Sunday service will follow on July 5.
For more information call 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or visit www.rideuta.com
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- About Utah: All the mac and cheese they can eat
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Local religious leaders urge support... 21
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 13