Utah Transit Authority trains and buses will follow a different schedule for the July 4th weekend.
Changes for Friday July 3 and Saturday July 4 include:
Trax trains will run on a Sunday schedule with extended evening service each night to accommodate late fireworks or other festivities. The final westbound University train to Salt Lake Central station departs Medical Center at 11:04 p.m and the final eastbound University train to Medical Center station departs Salt Lake Central at 11:09 p.m. The last southbound train to Sandy departs Salt Lake Central station at 11:55 p.m. The last northbound train to Salt Lake Central departs Sandy Civic Center station at 10:25 p.m.
UTA buses will operate on a Sunday schedule for both July 3 and 4. Frontrunner will not operate on either day. Regular Sunday service will follow on July 5.
For more information call 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or visit www.rideuta.com
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- BYU Museum of Art acquires previously lost...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Grantsville residents tell Prison Relocation...
- Salt Lake Olympic scandal 'set a precedent'...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 41
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 32
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 23
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 18
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 18
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17