Utah Transit Authority trains and buses will follow a different schedule for the July 4th weekend.
Changes for Friday July 3 and Saturday July 4 include:
Trax trains will run on a Sunday schedule with extended evening service each night to accommodate late fireworks or other festivities. The final westbound University train to Salt Lake Central station departs Medical Center at 11:04 p.m and the final eastbound University train to Medical Center station departs Salt Lake Central at 11:09 p.m. The last southbound train to Sandy departs Salt Lake Central station at 11:55 p.m. The last northbound train to Salt Lake Central departs Sandy Civic Center station at 10:25 p.m.
UTA buses will operate on a Sunday schedule for both July 3 and 4. Frontrunner will not operate on either day. Regular Sunday service will follow on July 5.
For more information call 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or visit www.rideuta.com
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 10
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 10