Utah Transit Authority trains and buses will follow a different schedule for the July 4th weekend.
Changes for Friday July 3 and Saturday July 4 include:
Trax trains will run on a Sunday schedule with extended evening service each night to accommodate late fireworks or other festivities. The final westbound University train to Salt Lake Central station departs Medical Center at 11:04 p.m and the final eastbound University train to Medical Center station departs Salt Lake Central at 11:09 p.m. The last southbound train to Sandy departs Salt Lake Central station at 11:55 p.m. The last northbound train to Salt Lake Central departs Sandy Civic Center station at 10:25 p.m.
UTA buses will operate on a Sunday schedule for both July 3 and 4. Frontrunner will not operate on either day. Regular Sunday service will follow on July 5.
For more information call 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or visit www.rideuta.com
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13