Utah Transit Authority trains and buses will follow a different schedule for the July 4th weekend.
Changes for Friday July 3 and Saturday July 4 include:
Trax trains will run on a Sunday schedule with extended evening service each night to accommodate late fireworks or other festivities. The final westbound University train to Salt Lake Central station departs Medical Center at 11:04 p.m and the final eastbound University train to Medical Center station departs Salt Lake Central at 11:09 p.m. The last southbound train to Sandy departs Salt Lake Central station at 11:55 p.m. The last northbound train to Salt Lake Central departs Sandy Civic Center station at 10:25 p.m.
UTA buses will operate on a Sunday schedule for both July 3 and 4. Frontrunner will not operate on either day. Regular Sunday service will follow on July 5.
For more information call 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or visit www.rideuta.com
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Judge tosses snowboarders' lawsuit demanding...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 94
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18