Twenty largest unsecured creditors of General Motors Corp.
Name of creditor, Nature of claim, Amount of claim
Wilmington Trust Co., bond debt, $22.76 billion
International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW), employee obligations, $20.56 billion
Deutsche Bank AG, bond debt, $4.44 billion
International Union of Electronic, Electrical, Salaried, Machine and Furniture Workers Communications Workers of America (IUE-CWA), employee obligations, $2.67 billion
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., bond debt, $176 million
Starcom Mediavest Group Inc., trade debt, $121.5 million
Delphi Corp., trade debt, $110.9 million
Robert Bosch GmbH, trade debt, $66.2 million
Lear Corp., trade debt, $44.8 million
Renco Group Inc., trade debt, $37.3 million
Enterprise Rent A Car, trade debt, $33.1 million
Johnson Controls Inc., trade debt, $32.8 million
Denso Corp., trade debt, $29.2 million
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., trade debt, $27.5 million
Magna International Inc., trade debt, $26.7 million
American Axle & Mfg Holdings Inc., trade debt, $26.7 million
Maritz Inc., trade debt, $25.6 million
Publicis Groupe S.A., trade debt, $25.3 million
Hewlett-Packard Co., trade debt, $17 million
Interpublic Group of Cos. Inc., trade debt, $16 million
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- Black Friday mayhem: A tale of humor and...
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick meal,...
- Mark Zuckerberg is taking two months...
- Dino to help kick off Sinclair’s...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- Dog blood bank in desperate need of 'canine...
- Small Business Saturday carves out place...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 25
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees 14
- Pfizer, Allergan $160B deal forms... 7
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 6
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1