Twenty largest unsecured creditors of General Motors Corp.
Name of creditor, Nature of claim, Amount of claim
Wilmington Trust Co., bond debt, $22.76 billion
International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW), employee obligations, $20.56 billion
Deutsche Bank AG, bond debt, $4.44 billion
International Union of Electronic, Electrical, Salaried, Machine and Furniture Workers Communications Workers of America (IUE-CWA), employee obligations, $2.67 billion
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., bond debt, $176 million
Starcom Mediavest Group Inc., trade debt, $121.5 million
Delphi Corp., trade debt, $110.9 million
Robert Bosch GmbH, trade debt, $66.2 million
Lear Corp., trade debt, $44.8 million
Renco Group Inc., trade debt, $37.3 million
Enterprise Rent A Car, trade debt, $33.1 million
Johnson Controls Inc., trade debt, $32.8 million
Denso Corp., trade debt, $29.2 million
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., trade debt, $27.5 million
Magna International Inc., trade debt, $26.7 million
American Axle & Mfg Holdings Inc., trade debt, $26.7 million
Maritz Inc., trade debt, $25.6 million
Publicis Groupe S.A., trade debt, $25.3 million
Hewlett-Packard Co., trade debt, $17 million
Interpublic Group of Cos. Inc., trade debt, $16 million
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- What the Senate’s tax break extensions...
- Heroes 2014: Columnist's hard-nosed, biblical...
- Largest quarterly GDP growth since 2003...
- Gary (and Rose) Neeleman: Q and A with a...
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in hacking row
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral?
- Guaranteeing results: College sees small, big...