Many people in our community go unnoticed or are under-appreciated. Mrs. Gregg, a teacher at Woods Cross High, is one. She is not only an English teacher but is also the adviser for debate, mock trial and Model United Nations. She spends hundreds of hours and most weekends working on these programs.
The Model United Nations conference in Salt Lake City is the longest-running MUN conference in the country. More than 600 students from Utah participate each year.
Because she doesn't coach a sports team, she is paid far less than other advisers, but she has changed countless lives. The community needs to know how valuable she is.
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize...
- In our opinion: It's time to end the federal...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in religious...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Could Draper shine, too?
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 30
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 21
- Letter: Pay for your share 21
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 21