Many people in our community go unnoticed or are under-appreciated. Mrs. Gregg, a teacher at Woods Cross High, is one. She is not only an English teacher but is also the adviser for debate, mock trial and Model United Nations. She spends hundreds of hours and most weekends working on these programs.
The Model United Nations conference in Salt Lake City is the longest-running MUN conference in the country. More than 600 students from Utah participate each year.
Because she doesn't coach a sports team, she is paid far less than other advisers, but she has changed countless lives. The community needs to know how valuable she is.
- 10 movies that offended foreign governments
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court delivers...
- Robert Bennett: Shurtleff and Swallow are...
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize...
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should...
- About Utah: Q&A with former Kearns,...
- My view: Amnesty towards border children is...
- Letter: Gun control
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 55
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 55
- Letter: Gun control 50
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 49
- Letter: Obama fans? 45