Many people in our community go unnoticed or are under-appreciated. Mrs. Gregg, a teacher at Woods Cross High, is one. She is not only an English teacher but is also the adviser for debate, mock trial and Model United Nations. She spends hundreds of hours and most weekends working on these programs.
The Model United Nations conference in Salt Lake City is the longest-running MUN conference in the country. More than 600 students from Utah participate each year.
Because she doesn't coach a sports team, she is paid far less than other advisers, but she has changed countless lives. The community needs to know how valuable she is.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- On second thought
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 24