Many people in our community go unnoticed or are under-appreciated. Mrs. Gregg, a teacher at Woods Cross High, is one. She is not only an English teacher but is also the adviser for debate, mock trial and Model United Nations. She spends hundreds of hours and most weekends working on these programs.
The Model United Nations conference in Salt Lake City is the longest-running MUN conference in the country. More than 600 students from Utah participate each year.
Because she doesn't coach a sports team, she is paid far less than other advisers, but she has changed countless lives. The community needs to know how valuable she is.
- In our opinion: Scouting success will come...
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus vote
- Top scandals and controversies of each United...
- Lois M. Collins: Kids' summer 'bucket list'...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Top scandals and controversies of each US...
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate
- Letters: No welfare, ever 66
- Letter: The real death panel:... 30
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 30
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 26
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 25
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in... 20
- Charles Krauthammer: Americans deserve... 17
- Michael Gerson: As government's... 15