A man was killed in an ATV crash near Knolls, in Tooele County, authorities said.
David Barber, 46, of Sunset, was riding with a group of people in the Knoll's Recreation area when he crashed, KSL-TV reported, adding that he was not wearing a helmet and died at the scene.
Also, Sanpete County sheriff's deputies are investigating a deadly crash near Mount Pleasant, after a farmer came upon a man who had apparently crashed on a dirt road. Deputies said the man was flown by medical helicopter to a local hospital, where he later died. On Monday, they refused to release his name, pending notification of next of kin.
— Ben Winslow
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14