A man was killed in an ATV crash near Knolls, in Tooele County, authorities said.
David Barber, 46, of Sunset, was riding with a group of people in the Knoll's Recreation area when he crashed, KSL-TV reported, adding that he was not wearing a helmet and died at the scene.
Also, Sanpete County sheriff's deputies are investigating a deadly crash near Mount Pleasant, after a farmer came upon a man who had apparently crashed on a dirt road. Deputies said the man was flown by medical helicopter to a local hospital, where he later died. On Monday, they refused to release his name, pending notification of next of kin.
— Ben Winslow
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13