A man was killed in an ATV crash near Knolls, in Tooele County, authorities said.
David Barber, 46, of Sunset, was riding with a group of people in the Knoll's Recreation area when he crashed, KSL-TV reported, adding that he was not wearing a helmet and died at the scene.
Also, Sanpete County sheriff's deputies are investigating a deadly crash near Mount Pleasant, after a farmer came upon a man who had apparently crashed on a dirt road. Deputies said the man was flown by medical helicopter to a local hospital, where he later died. On Monday, they refused to release his name, pending notification of next of kin.
— Ben Winslow
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14