A man was killed in an ATV crash near Knolls, in Tooele County, authorities said.
David Barber, 46, of Sunset, was riding with a group of people in the Knoll's Recreation area when he crashed, KSL-TV reported, adding that he was not wearing a helmet and died at the scene.
Also, Sanpete County sheriff's deputies are investigating a deadly crash near Mount Pleasant, after a farmer came upon a man who had apparently crashed on a dirt road. Deputies said the man was flown by medical helicopter to a local hospital, where he later died. On Monday, they refused to release his name, pending notification of next of kin.
— Ben Winslow
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Work on Canyon Road in Spanish Fork underway
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 39
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21