A man was killed in an ATV crash near Knolls, in Tooele County, authorities said.
David Barber, 46, of Sunset, was riding with a group of people in the Knoll's Recreation area when he crashed, KSL-TV reported, adding that he was not wearing a helmet and died at the scene.
Also, Sanpete County sheriff's deputies are investigating a deadly crash near Mount Pleasant, after a farmer came upon a man who had apparently crashed on a dirt road. Deputies said the man was flown by medical helicopter to a local hospital, where he later died. On Monday, they refused to release his name, pending notification of next of kin.
— Ben Winslow
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty to...
- Desire to serve: Even a gunshot couldn't keep...
- Utah farmer turns alfalfa field into the...
- 1 dead in Uintah County after track hoe...
- Farmington woman tumbles 150 feet in hiking...
- Lagoon's Cannibal ride makes late but...
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in Provo
- Elderly man hit, killed while changing tire
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry... 96
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 60
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 40
- Support for law requiring sales tax for... 28
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 18
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns EPA's... 13
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13