Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Columbus Senior Center team members Karl Meyer, Bev DeSpain, director Penny Meyer, Alice McDonald and Patty Jones cheer during a senior citizen Wii bowling tournament at River's Bend Senior Center in Salt Lake City Tuesday. River's Bend resident Joe Ross bowls during the event. The tournament was open to all senior citizen centers and is expected to become an annual event. Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon kicked off the event. The Nintendo Wii bowling system has become a bit hit at senior centers.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23