Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Game 3: Thursday at EnergySolutions Arena
Jazz 88, Lakers 86
Key 1: Down by eight points, Utah goes on a 9-2 run early in the fourth to get back in the game.
Key 2: Carlos Boozer finishes with 23 points and 22 rebounds to pace the Jazz.
Key 3: With Ronnie Brewer guarding him for most of the night, Laker star Kobe Bryant finishes just 5-of-24 from the field for 18 points.
Player of the game
The Jazz power forward scores 23 points, grabs 22 rebounds and scores six of Utah's final eight points in Game 3 of the series.
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25