Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Game 3: Thursday at EnergySolutions Arena
Jazz 88, Lakers 86
Key 1: Down by eight points, Utah goes on a 9-2 run early in the fourth to get back in the game.
Key 2: Carlos Boozer finishes with 23 points and 22 rebounds to pace the Jazz.
Key 3: With Ronnie Brewer guarding him for most of the night, Laker star Kobe Bryant finishes just 5-of-24 from the field for 18 points.
Player of the game
The Jazz power forward scores 23 points, grabs 22 rebounds and scores six of Utah's final eight points in Game 3 of the series.
- Facing Argentina, Messi in Copa semis not...
- WNBA undefeated: Lynx host Sparks for 20th...
- Cleveland set to hold parade for NBA champion...
- Deseret News podcast: 2016 NBA draft preview
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA...
- High school softball: A closer look at this...
- New Rome mayor maintains opposition to 2024...
- Former NBA MVP Derrick Rose traded from Bulls...
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- BYU football receives commitment from... 68
- Utah Jazz to acquire Indiana Pacers PG... 37
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 24
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 21
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 16
- Brad Rock: Jazz move up playoff... 14
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 12