Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Game 3: Thursday at EnergySolutions Arena
Jazz 88, Lakers 86
Key 1: Down by eight points, Utah goes on a 9-2 run early in the fourth to get back in the game.
Key 2: Carlos Boozer finishes with 23 points and 22 rebounds to pace the Jazz.
Key 3: With Ronnie Brewer guarding him for most of the night, Laker star Kobe Bryant finishes just 5-of-24 from the field for 18 points.
Player of the game
The Jazz power forward scores 23 points, grabs 22 rebounds and scores six of Utah's final eight points in Game 3 of the series.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- The 1990 NBA draft redone: See how a pair of...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 10
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this... 5