Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Game 3: Thursday at EnergySolutions Arena
Jazz 88, Lakers 86
Key 1: Down by eight points, Utah goes on a 9-2 run early in the fourth to get back in the game.
Key 2: Carlos Boozer finishes with 23 points and 22 rebounds to pace the Jazz.
Key 3: With Ronnie Brewer guarding him for most of the night, Laker star Kobe Bryant finishes just 5-of-24 from the field for 18 points.
Player of the game
The Jazz power forward scores 23 points, grabs 22 rebounds and scores six of Utah's final eight points in Game 3 of the series.
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Dick Harmon: BYU workhorse running back Nate...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 68
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 59
- Morning links: Cougars examined by USA... 56
- Rock On: Sarkisian runs afoul of BYU... 39
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 27