Keith Johnson, Deseret News
Game 3: Thursday at EnergySolutions Arena
Jazz 88, Lakers 86
Key 1: Down by eight points, Utah goes on a 9-2 run early in the fourth to get back in the game.
Key 2: Carlos Boozer finishes with 23 points and 22 rebounds to pace the Jazz.
Key 3: With Ronnie Brewer guarding him for most of the night, Laker star Kobe Bryant finishes just 5-of-24 from the field for 18 points.
Player of the game
The Jazz power forward scores 23 points, grabs 22 rebounds and scores six of Utah's final eight points in Game 3 of the series.
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- Preseason viewer's guide: Locals make final...
- College football predictions: How will... 139
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- First steps: Utes open season with... 52
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 43
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42