Mike Terry, Deseret News
Carlee Johnson of Payson reacts after being crowned Days of '47 queen at the Little Theater of the LDS Conference Center in Salt Lake City on Saturday. "I stand in awe at the faith and obedience of my heritage to follow the prophet, sell their farm, separate from their family, travel to America to join the gathering of the saints," Johnson said. "They built a firm foundation and are the roots that shape my identity and my future."
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- Father vows to keep looking for Susan Cox Powell
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 14