Kidney and prostate cancer, kidney stones and infection are the topics of Saturday's Deseret News/Intermountain Healthcare Hotline. From 10 a.m. to noon, to Dr. Jay Bishoff, a urologist and medical director of the Intermountain Urological Institute at Intermountain Medical Center, and his fellow urologist at the institute, Dr. Scott Chidester, will answer questions. From the Salt Lake area, call 236-6061. Elsewhere, the toll-free number is 1-800-925-8177, only operational during hotline hours.
This month, you can also e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. A sampling of question and the answers will be posted online next Friday.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Recreation, road improvement projects in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 102
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake City Council allocates... 8