A summary of the talk given by Brother Michael A. Neider, Second Counselor, Young Men, during the Saturday morning session.
Aaronic Priesthood quorums can be strengthened by study of the scriptures given to outline their responsibilities.
"We should be earnest students of revealed priesthood and quorum principles. Our goal is to correctly use inspired direction from God and his prophets, maximize the virtues and blessings of the quorum and strengthen young men and their families. The work of the quorum is to increase faith in Christ, prepare and save young men and eliminate mistakes and sloth in implementing God's will."
A priesthood quorum is a class in which a young man can be taught the gospel, a brotherhood in which he can be strengthened, built and lifted in friendship with others, and a service unit to give service to quorum members and others. The duty of quorum leaders is to preside, sit in counsel and teach others in the quorum and edify each other.
Advisers to Young Men groups throughout the world have learned that, with help, more can be accomplished and expected from the Aaronic Priesthood quorums.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18