There are about 40 million people over age 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance with these stipulations:
They leave their jobs, which means 40 million job openings. Unemployment fixed.
They buy new American cars; 40 million cars ordered. Auto industry fixed.
They either buy a house or pay off their mortgage. Housing crisis fixed.
Some people make things so complicated when they don't have to be.
This is a lot less than the billions given to banks and insurance companies.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- 18 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- In our opinion: House bill would expedite...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 83
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 72
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination... 30