INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA office has announced the pairings for the 2009 NCAA regional gymnastics championships, and No. 2-ranked Utah is headed to the West Region in Seattle. Utah is paired with No. 11 Auburn, No. 14 Illinois, No. 19 Boise State, Washington and San Jose State. All six NCAA Region meets be held on Saturday, April 4. The West Region starts at 7 p.m. MDT.
Utah's rotation will be determined later this afternoon, after the NCAA office conducts a blind draw. See complete regional fields below.
West Region (Seattle, Wash.)
4. Boise State
6. San Jose State
North Central Region (Iowa City, Iowa)
5. Iowa State
South Central Region (Fayetteville, Ark.)
5. Arizona State
6. Southern Utah
Central Region (Columbus, Ohio)
2. Oregon State
3. Ohio State
4. Kent State
6. Michigan State
Northeast Region (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
4. Central Michigan
5. New Hampshire
Southeast Region (Raleigh, N.C.)
2. Penn State
4. West Virginia
5. North Carolina State
6. North Carolina
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 48
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 44
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense could use... 24