INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA office has announced the pairings for the 2009 NCAA regional gymnastics championships, and No. 2-ranked Utah is headed to the West Region in Seattle. Utah is paired with No. 11 Auburn, No. 14 Illinois, No. 19 Boise State, Washington and San Jose State. All six NCAA Region meets be held on Saturday, April 4. The West Region starts at 7 p.m. MDT.
Utah's rotation will be determined later this afternoon, after the NCAA office conducts a blind draw. See complete regional fields below.
West Region (Seattle, Wash.)
4. Boise State
6. San Jose State
North Central Region (Iowa City, Iowa)
5. Iowa State
South Central Region (Fayetteville, Ark.)
5. Arizona State
6. Southern Utah
Central Region (Columbus, Ohio)
2. Oregon State
3. Ohio State
4. Kent State
6. Michigan State
Northeast Region (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
4. Central Michigan
5. New Hampshire
Southeast Region (Raleigh, N.C.)
2. Penn State
4. West Virginia
5. North Carolina State
6. North Carolina
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Presto! Utah Jazz pull a magical 2nd win out...
- Brad Rock: Utes now look at bowl pairing from...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 60
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31