A few fun facts from the Jazz's triple-overtime loss Saturday at Miami:
Deron Williams (51) and Mehmet Okur (54) each logged a career-high number of minutes, and Kyle Korver matched his with 48.
Korver's 25 points were a season high.
This was the Jazz's second three-OT game in franchise history, with the other being a 1992 win at Chicago.
Miami's 140 points, one shy of the Heat franchise record, are the most scored against the Jazz in 23 years, since Golden State had 150 in 1986.
The Jazz's only other two OT games this season went just two extra sessions.
Dwyane Wade scored 50 Saturday; the last player to score 50-plus against Utah was Washington's Gilbert Arenas with 51 in 2007.
Saturday's game took 3 hourse and 6 minutes to play.
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after...
- Danny Berger and Jordan Stone to play at...
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker reportedly...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 50
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 47
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 44
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Doug Robinson: Basketball needs a new,... 24