Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mothers, children and residents of The Avenues Courtyard celebrate Sing With Your Child Month at The Avenues Courtyard Thursday. Mae Dean enjoys the sight of 8-month-old Sandra Buhler during the celebration. The event, intended to help parents and children bond through music, was arranged by Music Together, a New Jersey-based organization that provides music classes in 25 countries.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah bus drivers put safety to the test
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 27
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 26
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12