Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Mothers, children and residents of The Avenues Courtyard celebrate Sing With Your Child Month at The Avenues Courtyard Thursday. Mae Dean enjoys the sight of 8-month-old Sandra Buhler during the celebration. The event, intended to help parents and children bond through music, was arranged by Music Together, a New Jersey-based organization that provides music classes in 25 countries.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Orem police invest in new armor to protect...
- Dixie State board of trustees elects new...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 75
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 25
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13