Funeral services were announced Saturday for Larry H. Miller, who died Friday of complications from type 2 diabetes at the age of 64.
A viewing will be held Friday, Feb. 27, from 4-8 p.m. at the EnergySolutions Arena, in the VIP room, 301 West South Temple. Funeral services will also take place at the EnergySolutions Arena on Saturday, Feb. 28, at 12 noon. Interment to immediately follow at the Salt Lake City Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Larry H. Miller Charities, for the benefit of women and children in need, 301 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101.
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held on $6...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Utahns stay out late to see lunar eclipse
- Southern Utah left wanting for water
- Was deal in City Creek shooting plot yanked...
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 46
- Police nab man suspected of gropings at... 31
- Will Josh Powell's family argue he... 28
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 23
- Lawmakers to BLM: Sending seized Nevada... 22