CEDAR CITY — Police here are seeking two men who walked away from a drug treatment facility.
The Iron County Sheriff's Office said Sammy Swickey, 19, and Dustin Overson, 19, walked away from the Horizon House treatment center in Cedar City late Friday where they were both ordered to be for felony drug convictions.
"Both are now wanted felons and face possible escape charges as well for violating the court order for treatment," Iron County Drug Court Tracker Charles Triplett said in a statement Saturday.
Overson is described as white, 5-foot-7, 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie. Swickey is described as white, 5-foot-8, 161 pounds, brown hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a gray coat.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call Iron County Sheriff's deputies at 435-586-9445.
— Ben Winslow
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11