CEDAR CITY — Police here are seeking two men who walked away from a drug treatment facility.
The Iron County Sheriff's Office said Sammy Swickey, 19, and Dustin Overson, 19, walked away from the Horizon House treatment center in Cedar City late Friday where they were both ordered to be for felony drug convictions.
"Both are now wanted felons and face possible escape charges as well for violating the court order for treatment," Iron County Drug Court Tracker Charles Triplett said in a statement Saturday.
Overson is described as white, 5-foot-7, 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie. Swickey is described as white, 5-foot-8, 161 pounds, brown hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a gray coat.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call Iron County Sheriff's deputies at 435-586-9445.
— Ben Winslow
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Audit of embattled S.L. County Recorder's...
- Woman critically injured in Bountiful...
- Photos: A Pioneer Day celebration of heritage...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 75
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17