CEDAR CITY — Police here are seeking two men who walked away from a drug treatment facility.
The Iron County Sheriff's Office said Sammy Swickey, 19, and Dustin Overson, 19, walked away from the Horizon House treatment center in Cedar City late Friday where they were both ordered to be for felony drug convictions.
"Both are now wanted felons and face possible escape charges as well for violating the court order for treatment," Iron County Drug Court Tracker Charles Triplett said in a statement Saturday.
Overson is described as white, 5-foot-7, 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie. Swickey is described as white, 5-foot-8, 161 pounds, brown hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a gray coat.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call Iron County Sheriff's deputies at 435-586-9445.
— Ben Winslow
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Stolen Dodge Charger no match for Hurricane...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- Teen girl killed in Millard County crash
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Salt Lake County cities, school districts...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 49
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 36
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after... 12
- Salt Lake police looking for horses,... 10
- Survey: Utah residents want crops, not... 10
- National report shows high overall... 9