CEDAR CITY — Police here are seeking two men who walked away from a drug treatment facility.
The Iron County Sheriff's Office said Sammy Swickey, 19, and Dustin Overson, 19, walked away from the Horizon House treatment center in Cedar City late Friday where they were both ordered to be for felony drug convictions.
"Both are now wanted felons and face possible escape charges as well for violating the court order for treatment," Iron County Drug Court Tracker Charles Triplett said in a statement Saturday.
Overson is described as white, 5-foot-7, 140 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie. Swickey is described as white, 5-foot-8, 161 pounds, brown hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing a gray coat.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is urged to call Iron County Sheriff's deputies at 435-586-9445.
— Ben Winslow
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24